We are currently hiring an Executive Assistant (EA). The EA will work closely with the owner and be responsible for tracking commitments, structuring the day around the most important priorities, and ensuring follow-through on near-100% of responsibilities.
This Role will Include:
- – Managing owner’s inbox: You will prioritize the inbox into categories (Drafts, FYI, Please Handle) then meet daily with the owner to identify what she needs to address
- – Drafting follow-up emails on the owner’s behalf for each of the day’s meetings, so the owner has to do is review and press “send.”
- – Attend meetings (where applicable) to document action items and tasks required of the owner
- – Being able to follow through on 100% of the owner’s commitments as you track her action items and either hold her accountable to ensure they don’t fall through the cracks or proactively complete them for her (like drafting an email sharing that book recommendation she made to the marketing director in yesterday’s meeting)
- – Proactively assist in building relationships with customers and staff. Keep track of staff/client’s birthdays, special milestones, work anniversaries, medical events, etc. so the owner can follow up appropriately.
Personal Attributes Needed:
- – Self-starter with a high level of resourcefulness and initiative; able to meet high expectations with little direction. You must be highly detail-oriented with superb organizational and project management skills
- – Great communicator; able to clearly articulate needs in a professional, efficient manner.Set high standards for yourself and be an example of what is possible
- – Capable of delegating, communicating with, and taking responsibility for, a virtual team
- – Possess great tech skills and the ability to learn new software applications quickly
- – Proven ability to work without heavy direction and deliver exceptional results
- – Able to work in a highly fluid environment and re-prioritize quickly as situations require
- – Reliable: Show up and see tasks to completion
Dragonfly Designs is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Dragonfly Designs does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex or pregnancy, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.