How to Draw: 3D Princess Dresses
When: Tuesday's Starting 11/30, 12/7, 12/14. Includes 3 live 1 hour classes.
Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm PST
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Price: $37.50 – $75.00
Registration End: November 23, 2021
About This Class
Bippety-boppity-boo! With a wave of a magic wand (or colored pencil), students will learn how to draw figures and design enchanting gowns to get their princess ready for the ball! Using beautiful watercolor, embellishments and a collage technique, young artists will create lifelike 3D images.
AGE 8 – 12 (ages 5 to 7 can join if supervised by someone 16 or older).
- Design a fabulous ball gown with lots of glitz and glamour!
- Create a royal gown to wear on that special day to capture the hearts of everyone in the room! Wishes do come true!
- Magic is in the air! Your creation fills the room with fairy dust, shooting stars and whimsy! Abbacadabra! …..
- Complete your royal look with magnificent accessories like tiaras, rings, wands, bracelets, necklaces and who can forget the royal slippers!
- Sketchbook (optional) or copy paper
- Felt tip pen
- Fine point pen
This is a Virtual Camp with LIVE instruction on Zoom that you attend from the comfort of your home.