About This Job
Dragonfly Designs is currently seeking an experienced Email Specialist who is creatively driven, has a proven track record of results, and is proficient in marketing automation technology. This individual’s main duties will include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters. They’ll get to showcase their expertise in developing our email campaign strategies and executing tactics that deliver persuasive messages to current and prospective customers. More specifically, they will:
- promote and share information, news, and offers about our company to people on our mailing list
- research our customer lifecycles and how they interact with our brand to understand the best ways to reach them through email
- use email marketing concepts and metrics to measure and optimize our email campaigns, to improve open rates, deliverability, click rates, and conversion rates, and to achieve specific business goals
- partnering with other marketing channels to grow the email list
- take complete ownership of our Email Marketing in order to build the success of the company
- directly impact the company’s growth and development through their actions.
Who We Are
Dragonfly Designs is a full-service virtual art experience company specializing in corporate team building and events, client appreciation, life’s special occasions and art classes for adults and children. We are a woman-founded, family-owned business based in Northern California. Since 2005, Stacee Gillelen has brought the joy of creativity and art to adults and children across the San Francisco Bay Area. Today, we offer our virtual art corporate events, workshops and parties to customers across the United States and internationally. Our dynamic team of professional artists guide guests through inspiring, meaningful projects in a variety of artistic mediums.
We invest significantly in our staff’s training and development and we are looking for long-term team members dedicated to our mission.
This job has the potential of being 10-20 hours/week for the right person.
Location: This is a remote position (PST work hours)
- Create a Plan: Build and manage email campaigns by working across pillars to develop strategy for email campaigns that onboard, engage, retain potential and current customers and deliver revenue. Analyze past campaign performance and use data to inform strategy and plan.
- A/B testing: develop an ongoing testing plan based on channel priorities, execute the tests & analyze the results and then use those results, along with past performance, to inform their recommendations and future testing.
- Meet KPIs: responsible for delivering revenue targets
- Deliver Projects on Time: Responsible for deadlines and goals assigned by Integrated Marketing Manager and collaborating with the team to be sure projects are delivered on time.
- Efficiency & Optimization: Work to streamline processes where needed to aid in successful flow of a campaign. Measures results to evaluate and optimize campaigns and identifies opportunities for continual improvement in email marketing efforts.
- Maintain the Brand: Ensure all efforts match our brand, voice, and mission of the company. Responsible for ensuring all marketing communications and materials match our branding.
- Creativity: Provide relevant, sophisticated insight into today’s most creative digital strategies. Plan cutting-edge marketing campaigns to keep us in sync with our target customer.
- Reporting: Identify success metrics that drive performance towards our financial goalsand monitor those numbers regularly.
- Conceptualize marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective clientele.
- Collaborate with graphic designers to optimize the visual appeal of newsletters.
- Maintain a database: Keep our CRM organized of customers who have opted to receive our correspondence.
- 5 years in email marketing field
Proficient in our Tools and Platforms:
- Active Campaign
- Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
Knowledge of other platforms is appreciated as well.
- Self-starter with a high level of resourcefulness and initiative; able to meet high expectations with little direction. You must be highly detail-oriented with superb organizational and project management skills. To demonstrate this, please put the word “peaches” into the comments box within the application.
- Strategic thinker: understanding both short and long term business consequences of all decisions.
- Excellent people skills, able to foster relationships quickly with multiple team members; comfortable presenting to and working alongside the CEO.
- Experience growing or building an online business.
- Great communicator; able to collaborate with other team members in a professional, efficient manner.
- Set high standards for yourself and be an example of what is possible.
- Capable of delegating to and communicating with, a virtual team.
- Possess great technology skills and the ability to learn new software applications quickly.
Dragonfly Designs is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Dragonfly Designs does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex or pregnancy, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.